Things that must to be coordinated by CCARC:
- New repeaters (that are not on an ESE or SNP pair)
- New auxiliary links
- Repeaters or links that move any distance vertically or horizontally
- Any repeaters or links that change ownership must have a written approval from the old owner to be transferred to a new owner. These changes will need to be made by the CCARC Frequency Coordinator.
Things that do not need to be coordinated by CCARC:
- PL tone/Color Code/NAC changes (as long as the change is not a condition of your coordination)
- Simple callsign changes (that are not ownership changes)
- Simplex channels
- Packet channels
- Microwave channels
Coordinating with the Colorado Council of Amateur Radio Clubs:
The Colorado Council of Amateur Radio Clubs has instituted an online coordination management system. The only way to request and manage coordinations are through that system. You must have a valid email in order to use this system.